CableBuilder3D leverages the power of Autodesk Inventor to deliver a fully integrated 3D CAD tool within the CableBuilder environment. Designs produced in CableBuilder can generate professional, photo-realistic images through the simple click of a button for use in reports, datasheets, quotations or catalogues.
These images are stored in the database and can be integrated into any CableBuilder documentation such as datasheets, reports or product catalogues.
The quality of the images enables you to communicate more effectively with your customers.
- Produce professional customer facing product datasheets direct from CableBuilder without the need to hire photographers or engage expensive agencies.
- Gain a competitive advantage over your rivals by including professional photo-realistic 3D images with customer quotations to bring the product to life.
- Simplify complex lay-ups for the production teams by including 3D images in the production notes.
- Integrate CableBuilder and 3D imaging into your website to enable your customers to search directly for their cable requirements online.
- 3D models are generated at the touch of a button. It is easy for none draftsmen to work with 3D images.
- Seamlessly integrated with CableBuilder design, quotation and manufacturing module as well as CableMES.
Key Benefits of CableBuilder 3D
Key benefits of CableBuilder 3D include:
CableBuilder3D gives engineers the time required to innovate by removing the time consuming activity of drawing cable.
Improve your customer service by providing your customer with cost effective solutions and marketing with professional 3D images.
Faster product design allows you to beat your competition to market. Virtual prototypes reduce the need and cost of physical prototypes and helps you ask and answer complex and important engineering questions earlier.
Sign Up to our newsletter
Receive the latest news from Cimteq including product updates, exhibitions, webinars and company news
Book an online demonstration.
Discover how our software can transform your company.